The nation's largest healthcare trades how would not be possible without the strong support of industry and the ADX18 Sydney is no different.
Members of the Australian Dental Industry Association (ADIA), the the peak business organisation representing manufacturers and suppliers of dental products, have combined their expertise to put together an event that allows dentists and allied oral healthcare professionals to see more, buy more and learn more. The contribution of the following industry leaders is what makes a ADX18 Sydney success.
Organising Committee Chair —
▪ Simon Taggart, A-Dec Australia
Organising Committee Members —
▪ Elizabeth Bozinovska, Ampac Dental
▪ Rebecca Lawley, Ark Health
▪ Tahnee Renshaw, BOQ Specialist
▪ Emma Coupe, Ivoclar Vivadent
▪ Kirsty McEwen, SDI Limited
▪ Ashleigh Stanford, Ultradent
Organising Committee Staff —
▪ Linda Gaunt, ADIA Exhibitions Strategy Manager
▪ Jan Van Dyk, ADIA Exhibitions Operations Manager
Their work is undertaken in accordance with the 2016-20 ADIA Strategic Plan which envisages exhibitions playing a lead role in raising the profile of the industry and its role supporting healthcare professional deliver optimal oral health outcomes.
To keep up to date with all that's happening at ADX18 Sydney you can visit the ADIA Facebook page at www.facebook.com/adx.sydney or follow Australia's premier dental event on Twitter @ADXsydney. Alternatively, you can contact the organisers via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 1300 943 094.
ADX18 Sydney — See more, buy more, learn more.