It's no secret as to how ADX18 Sydney earned the title of Australia's premier dental event, it's simply because there it brings so many stakeholders from across the dental community together in a way that no other event does.
Convened by over 23-25 March 2018 in Sydney by the Australian Dental Industry Association (ADIA), the nation's largest healthcare trade show benefits from the strong support of stakeholders including the following:
Supporting Stakeholders Representing Dentists —
▪ Australian Dental Association (New South Wales Branch)
▪ Australian Dental Association (Queensland Branch)
▪ Australian Dental Association (South Australian Branch)
▪ Australian Dental Association (Victorian Branch)
▪ Australian Dental Association (Western Australian Branch)
▪ Australian Dental Students Associaiton (Western Australian Branch)
Supporting Stakeholders Representing Allied Professionals —
▪ Australian Association of Practice Managers
▪ Australian Dental & Oral Health Therapists Association
▪ Dental Hygienists Association of Australia
▪ Oral Health Professionals Association
Supporting Stakeholders From Across Industry —
▪ Australian Dental Research Foundation
▪ MTP Connect
That these organisations are able to use ADX18 Sydney as an event to raise their profile and engage with their membership is a direct consequence of the ADIA Stakeholder Engagement Strategy which seeks to strengthen the links between industry and the profession.
To keep up to date with all that's happening at ADX18 Sydney you can visit the ADIA Facebook page at www.facebook.com/adx.sydney or follow Australia's premier dental event on Twitter @ADXsydney. Alternatively, you can contact the organisers via email at email@example.com or by telephone on 1300 943 094.